Friday, December 10, 2010

Time

The time this year has most certainly gone too fast. It seems the older I get the faster time goes. We just put Christmas away and now we are dragging it all out again. It is so fun to unwrap and find all our decorations. It is like finding old friends. This year I had some expert help from our two youngest grandbabies. They enjoyed the stories about the where and when and why of some of the inherited Santas and Grampy's nutcrackers. We had to get some of the family albums out so they could see pictures of their great grands who had these Santas before. So we decorated and had family history 101 on a very simple level. I do wonder how I used to get everything done when my five were little though. When their parents came to pick them up it was fun to see their faces as they too remembered the decorations and those who came before. Merry Christmas to all

No comments:

Post a Comment