Friday, December 24, 2010

I don't really feel very much like Christmas right now.My spirit took a major hit last Monday night when my son and his girlfriend were attacked and beaten in this little bar/restaurant near his home. No one helped his girlfriend or him when they were attacked, no one called the police. It wasn't a few punches it was a beating totally unprovoked and the male person bit part of my son's nose off. Now he faces months of plastic surgery and healing, both physically and mentally. No one helped, they didn't even call 911. It has rather dented my faith in the goodness of people. I know there is always a reason for things that happen so now I will await the outcome. Tomorrow will come and we will celebrate the day without this child and his girlfriend but they will be with us in our hearts. They have chosen to curl up at home and have a very quiet day, something they would not have if they were with us, and something they need. So tomorrow we will celebrate the day and delight in our grand babies and say many thank you prayers that this child and his girlfriend are alive. Merry Christmas to all

No comments:

Post a Comment