Monday, October 12, 2009

Sandpoint

We made a very quick run to Sandpoint yesterday. I wanted to shop. It was so wow.....but, as I was constantly reminded, we were there to drop off a pink bear for the Funky Junk pink tree and if I could do that and shop in my time frame have at it. There was so much to see so.... at least the bear was dropped of at the Retreat space. I came away excited about all the fun things that I saw. Normally Sandpoint means a day trip to Seattle. We do all the stuff we enjoy with no schedule, with of course lunch at Dicks's. This time we had two different birthday parties to attend. They were great fun also so it was a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Barbara, I can not TELL you how adorable everyone who saw that bear thought she was!!! When I showed it to Linda (Albers, Funky Junk Sister #2), she was speechless. I can't wait to find the perfect place for her on the Pink Tree! (Um....the bear, not Linda!)

    Thank you again for the generosity of your donation to a very good cause, Barb. I'll see you again at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Babara! I'm so excited I found your blog!I will link you! I didn't know Horatio was a bear? Duh!
    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete