Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rainy Days

As much as I would rather have customers, I will admit I enjoyed today's rain. A few brave souls were out and about and almost giddy in their joy of a rainy stormy day. I spent my day getting things ready for this weekend's doll and bear show at the Puyallup fairgrounds. I organized yards and yards of lace and worked on the Christmas plans. But the most fun of all was having grandbaby number 5 for the afternoon. Noah belongs to child number 2, Matthew, and Mom and Dad had school conferences with the older ones, so grammie got Noah. He is 23 months and so fun. We spent alot of time reading Goodnight Moon. It has always been his favorite, and was his daddy's too. Then he helped me around the shop. He loves to draw and color. An artist in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment