Monday, April 19, 2010

I was warm today

It's a family joke, because I'm always cold until the temperature hits at least 75. Don't know what it ended at today but I was warm, and it felt so good. If only it would last. We found an old sideboard with awful veneer, but otherwise in good shape considering it's 80 plus years old today. So the veneer is gone and tomorrow we'll sand and paint. The goal is to have it in the shop by Wednesday evening. I've been counting my blessings today and have decided that I'm very lucky. No money, but in all the things that are really important. I also have wheels of my own again. Two of them. They are a bubble gum pink Schwinn beach cruiser complete with a basket in the front. I'll be the crazy lady cruising through Puyallup on my wheels. Busy week ahead so blessed be to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment