Monday, January 11, 2010

celebration time

It is party time, at least until the last load of laundry is done. You see, right now, for the first time in months I think, the ironing basket is empty.......At its peak, on New Years Day, it was at least stacked 3 feet tall. I really hate ironing and it doesn't take much for me to really really need to finish other things much more important. I am smugly sitting here looking at the empty basket, but I know the fool thing will grow again.
Yesterday honey and I took some time to play. We stopped by Today's Country Store to check out Kris and Amy's new look. It is wonderful. The colors so blend with what they do, and it was beautiful. They worked really hard to get all of the redo done so quickly so stop in and enjoy. Their store is soul food. Enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment