Saturday, December 26, 2009

The day after

We hope all had a wonderful time with friends and family. We have eaten way to much around here. Horatio is hibernating this weekend and will be awake and ready for business on Tuesday.For the first time in three years all seven of our children, my cousin's two and my five, were home for Christmas. When they were little, it was tradition that they sit on the steps in my cousin's entry way for pictures. The last time they ranged in age from 11 to 27. Now they are 24 to 39 but they literally squeezed onto the steps to pacify their mothers. This year we also got my five grandbabies on the steps. I'm having trouble adjusting to my first born turning 4o in February. Where did the time go???? So on my first day off in weeks, what do I do why go to Christmas sales to replace the 6 dozen Christmas tree balls that the cats and Hannah's tail have broken in the last couple of years. Now, since it's so cold outside I'm also defrosting our big old freezer, so it's back to reboiling my kettles of water. Happy weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    And a happy, healthy and PROSPEROUS new year too! Your store looks great!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete